Sun, 21 Feb|
ALAG Day Hike to Ramanagra
Beginners Friendly * One Day Trek *
Time & Location
21-Feb-2021, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Ramanagara, Ramanagara, Karnataka 562159, India
About the Event
Time for some self love, spend time with like-minded people. Inviting all of you to join us for a day hike to Ramadevara betta in Ramanagara.
Ramadevara betta is a hill in the Ramanagara district. It is a Hindu shrine rising more than 3000 feet. Lord Ram is said to have visited here during his 14 years exile. There is a Ram temple at the top of the hill. It will give you an awesome feeling as you approach the hill. It is here the 1975 super hit movie Sholay was shot. It consists of twin hills with caves and huge rocks. This trek is perfect for beginners. And if time permits we will also visit boating. So register soon.
- Start point: Majestic (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
- End Point: Majestic (Return at 18:00 hours)
- Grade: Easy
- Total trek distance: 5 kms (To & Fro)
- Transportation: By Hired Vehicle
- Team size: 20
- Cost: Rs 1499/- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Permit, Transportation, Basic First-Aid)
- Last Date for Registration: Till Seats Last or 18th February, 5:00 PM
- Who can join: All women who are physically fit with determination to complete the trek, like-minded, outdoor lover, and team player.
- Read our terms & conditions before registereing.
- Detailed itinerary, things to carry will be shared with registered participants.
For any queries:
- Email: ALAG@NTHADVENTURE.COM
- Call or WhatsApp: +91-9900027525
All the registered participants will receive an email towards payment process. Those who pay and confirm will be shortlisted for the event.
Day trek to Ramanagara
Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Transportation & Permit