Day hike to Kaurava Kunda
Time & Location
About the Event
Celebrate new year with ALAG. Inviting all women hikers for a day hike to the twin hill named after Pandavas & Kauravas with like-minded women adventurists. Come & join this ALAG Adventure.
About the Trek:
Kaurava Kunda is a doublet hill, located near Chikaballapur village, about 75 kms from Bangalore. As fascinating the name is, twin hill in the little village of Hariharapura derive their names from the Pandavas and Kauravas. Its grassy hilltop rises 250 meters high and a flight of several sandy steps lead to the top. Partly midway, resides Lord Shiva in a holy shrine amongst the lustrous greenery. Famous for sunrise and sunset treks, day gives views of serene surroundings.
Date: 12th January 2020 (Sunday)
Start point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
End Point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Return at 18:00 hours)
Transportation: Hired vehicle
Difficulty level: Moderately challenging (5 km to & fro)
Pax: 12 / 20
Cost: INR. 1399/- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Transport, Driver Bata, Permit etc.)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 08.01.2020 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention (ALAG-12Jan-Your Name) in transfer details.
NOTE: Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 9900027525.
Payment Terms, Refund & Cancellation fees:
- 100% advance at the time of registering event
- 100% refund if you get a replacement
- 70% refund if cancelled within 30 days from date of the event
- 50 % refund if cancelled within 29-10 days from date of the event
- 0% refund if cancelled within 10-0 days of the event
- Min 8 people required to confirm this event. Complete refund will be provided in case of reschedule.
- Please note: The date of written (email only) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for calculation of the cancellation fees.
Terms and Conditions
- We strictly follow LNT (Leave No Trace) We take back whatever we bring.
- Smoking, drinking and littering on our adventures are strictly prohibited.
- Basic fitness and motivation to complete the adventure is the only criterion for participation.
- All participants joining on all adventure journey with ALAG must complete and sign a release of liability and assumption of risk form prior to travel.
- Exclusion: Anything that is not mentioned under inclusion
- Food - Veg only