Day hike to Kunti Betta
Time & Location
About the Event
Let’s get a day away from city traffic and chaos just to meet yourself along with like-minded women hikes for a day hike to Kunti Betta. Come & join this ALAG Adventure.
About the Trek:
Kunti Betta are two rocky hills surrounded by sugarcane, paddy fields and coconut tree in Padavpura of Mandya district. This place has a historical importance, as it said that Kunti, the mother of five Pandavas stayed here during their exile and the Pandavas are said to have ended their 14-year long exile here, hence the name Pandavapura. With its steep rock faces and a stone pillar on its summit, Kunti Betta (950 mts) and the surroundings make it serene. More to this place, let’s explore together.
Date: 01st March 2020 (Sunday)
Start point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
End Point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Return at 18:00 hours)
Transportation: Hired vehicle
Difficulty level: Moderate (5 km to & fro)
Pax: 12 / 20
Cost: INR. 1399/- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Transport, Driver Bata, Permit etc.)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 25.02.2020 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention (ALAG-01Mar-Your Name) in transfer details.
NOTE: Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 9900027525.
Payment Terms, Refund and Cancellation Fees:
- 100% advance at the time of registering event
- 100% refund if you get a replacement
- 70% refund if cancelled within 30 days from date of the event
- 50 % refund if cancelled within 29-10 days from date of the event
- 0% refund if cancelled within 10-0 days of the event
- Min 8 people required to confirm this event. Complete refund will be provided in case of reschedule.
- Please note: The date of written (email only) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for calculation of the cancellation fees.
Terms and Conditions
- We strictly follow LNT (Leave No Trace) We take back whatever we bring.
- Smoking, drinking and littering on our adventures are strictly prohibited.
- Basic fitness and motivation to complete the adventure is the only criterion for participation.
- All participants joining on all adventure journey with ALAG must complete and sign a release of liability and assumption of risk form prior to travel.
- Exclusion: Anything that is not mentioned under inclusion
- Food - Veg only