Sat, 03 Sept|
Day Hike to Makalidurga
Photography * Hike
Time & Location
03-Sept-2022, 6:00 am – 5:00 pm IST
Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the Event
The end of monsoon is start of incredible unique adventures. Let's go exploring with ALAG gang.
About the Event:
Away from Bangalore, Makalidurga Fort stands at the top of a huge granite hillock, huddled up amidst the chains of hills, formed like a valley close to Ghati Subramanya, a well-known pilgrimage center. It has a fort on top, at a height of 1,117 m. Let's explore more about this photogenic location.
- Date: 03rd September 2022 (Saturday)
- Start point: Majestic Bus Stand (Reporting at 06:30 hours)
- End Point: Majestic Bus Stand (Return at 18:00 hours)
- Transportation: Hired Vehicle
- Difficulty level: Moderate (4-5 Km Walk)
- Pax: Min 12 / Max 20
- Cost: INR. 1550/- All Inclusive (Transportation, Breakfast, Lunch, Driver Bata, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 30.08.2022 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention(ALAG-03Sept-Your Name) in transfer details.
Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at email@example.com WhatsApp at 9900027525.
All Inclusive (Transportation, Breakfast, Lunch, Driver Bata, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
Kids - U5
FREE (Seat to be shared with Parent)