Day hike to Nandi Hills
Time & Location
About the Event
Celebrate new year with ALAG. Inviting all women hikers for a day hike to scenic Nandi hills with like-minded women adventurists. Nandi Hills is surrounded in the vicinity of various other hills. One of the famous picturesque spots closest to Namma Bengaluru, a bonus for all photography lover because we will be visiting multiple places during the day. Come & join this ALAG Adventure.
About the Trek:
Nandi Hills - Yoga Nandeeshwara - Bhoga Nandishwara – Bhramashram - Nandi Grama
Nandi Hills, or Nandidurg, is a hill fortress in the south Indian state of Karnataka. Tipu Sultan Fort, features stone carvings and wall paintings. Prisoners are said to have been thrown to their death from Tipu’s Drop, now known for its panoramic views. The River Arkavati originates from Nandi Hills. This hilltop has vast expanse of history and hiking. So, are you ready to explore Nandi Hills on foot?
Date: 11th January (Saturday)
Start point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
End Point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Return at 18:00 hours)
Transportation: Hired vehicle
Difficulty level: Easy to Moderate (5 km to & fro)
Pax: 12 / 20
Cost: INR. 1399/- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Transport, Driver Bata, Permit etc.)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 08.01.2020 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention (ALAG-11Jan-Your Name) in transfer details.
NOTE: Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 9900027525.
Payment Terms, Refund and Cancellation Fees:
- 100% advance at the time of registering event
- 100% refund if you get a replacement
- 70% refund if cancelled within 30 days from date of the event
- 50 % refund if cancelled within 30-10 days from date of the event
- 0% refund if cancelled within 10-0 days of the event
- Min 8 people required to confirm this event. Complete refund will be provided in case of reschedule.
- Please note: The date of written (email only) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for calculation of the cancellation fees.
Terms and Conditions
- We strictly follow LNT (Leave No Trace) We take back whatever we bring.
- Smoking, drinking and littering on our adventures are strictly prohibited.
- Basic fitness and motivation to complete the adventure is the only criterion for participation.
- All participants joining on all adventure journey with ALAG must complete and sign a release of liability and assumption of risk form prior to travel.
- Exclusion: Anything that is not mentioned under inclusion
- Food - Veg only