Day Trip to Mandaragiri Hills
Time & Location
About the Event
We really hope, all of you wonderful people are doing well and keeping yourself safe. Times have been tough in various ways but now we need to learn to live with this new NORMAL.
Here comes our second event in the series. Let’s step out and be comfortable with our ALAG Gang but make sure you have at least done with one vaccination shot.
About the Event:
Away from Bangalore, there is a Mahavira statue and a stunning Guru Mandir shaped like a fan made of peacock feathers. The Dhyana Mandira or mediation hall is 81 feet tall and shaped like a Pinchi in beautiful teal hues, orange feather centers and one shining golden ring atop characterise it wonderfully. Along with a giant monolith rock stands tall in the village of Pandithanahalli, or ‘Village of the Priest’ a few kilometres outside the city of Tumkur, Karnataka. There are 430 steps leading from the entrance at the base of the hill. Let's explore more about this photogenic location.
- Date: 07th August 2021 (Saturday)
- Start point: Majestic Bus Stand (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
- End Point: Majestic Bus Stand (Return at 18:00 hours)
- Transportation: Hired Vehicle
- Difficulty level: Easy (2-5 Km Walk)
- Pax: Min 10 / Max 20
- Cost: INR. 1650/- All Inclusive (Transportation, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Driver Bata, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 01.08.2021 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention(ALAG-01Aug-Your Name) in transfer details.
Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp at 9900027525.
- ALAG Day Trip - AdultINR 1,650INR 1,6500INR 0
- Kids - U5INR 0INR 00INR 0
- Kids - U12INR 1,350INR 1,3500INR 0