Sun, 13 Mar|
Day Trip to Mandaragiri Hills
Photography * Exploration * Hike
Time & Location
13-Mar-2022, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm IST
Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the Event
Let's go exploring with ALAG gang..We need to learn to live with this Normal. Only criteria, make sure you are vaccinated and as excited as us to meet new friends.
About the Event:
Away from Bangalore, there is a Mahavira statue and a stunning Guru Mandir shaped like a fan made of peacock feathers. The Dhyana Mandira or mediation hall is 81 feet tall and shaped like a Pinchi in beautiful teal hues, orange feather centers and one shining golden ring atop characterise it wonderfully. Along with a giant monolith rock stands tall in the village of Pandithanahalli, or ‘Village of the Priest’ a few kilometres outside the city of Tumkur, Karnataka. There are 430 steps leading from the entrance at the base of the hill. Let's explore more about this photogenic location.
- Date: 27th February 2022 (Sunday)
- Start point: Majestic Bus Stand (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
- End Point: Majestic Bus Stand (Return at 18:00 hours)
- Transportation: Hired Vehicle
- Difficulty level: Easy (2-5 Km Walk)
- Pax: Min 10 / Max 20
- Cost: INR. 1650/- All Inclusive (Transportation, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Driver Bata, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 22.02.2022 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention(ALAG-01Aug-Your Name) in transfer details.
Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp at 9900027525.