Fri, 09 Sept|
Hike, Camp, Swim & More
Time & Location
09 Sept, 10:00 pm – 12 Sept, 6:00 am
Sagara, Sagara, Karnataka, India
About the Event
Away from city chaos waiting for Camping weekend, here it is..
Join us this September for a camping, hiking weekend in the beautiful Sharavathy valley. Beautiful hiking trails, old fort with timeless history, hanging bridges, 1000 year old temples. Join us as we head out to explore with ALAG. Time to enjoy the beauty of monsoon, get your swimming costumes out but first, HURRY confirm your slots now!!!
- Date: 10th & 11th September 2022 (Start on 09th Sep Night & return on 12th Sep Morning)
- Start point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Reporting at 22:00 hours on 9th Sep 2022)
- End Point: Shantala Silk, Majestic (Return at 05:00 hours on 12th Sep 2022)
- Transportation: TT (12 / 20)
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Pax: 12 / 20
- Cost: INR 4650 Per Person - All Inclusive (Camping, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Transport & Activities, etc.)
- Who can join: All are invited, but the first preference is who has swimming shorts & up for a campfire challenge
- Transportation (Bangalore to Bangalore)
- Food (2 Breakfast, 2 lunch & 2 dinners)
- Accommodation (Tent, Twin sharing basis or familly tent)
- Basic First Aid
- Swimming in the backwaters with Safety Jackets
- Campfire and lots of fun
- Personal expenses
- Dinner on 09th Night (Friday)
Payment Terms, Refund & Cancellation fees:
- 100% advance at the time of registering event
- 100% refund if you get a replacement
- 70% refund if cancelled within 20 days from the date of the event
- 50 % refund if cancelled within 20-6 days from the date of the event
- 0% refund if cancelled within 5-0 days of the event
Please note: The date of written (email only) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for the calculation of the cancellation fees.
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 31.08.2022 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention (CAMPING-Your Name) in transfer details.
NOTE: Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 9900027525.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES:
- Those who are vaccinated will be allowed to take part (At least one dose)
- Mask on during travel and whenever you feel during the event
- Carry personal sanitiser & personal medication
- We are trying our best to make this event memorable for all of you. We need your support too.
See you all soon!
Team ALAG & NthAdventure
Camping - All Inclusive
All-Inclusive: (Camping, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Transport, Safety Jacket, Basic First AID and other activities)