Hike to Ramnagara
Time & Location
About the Event
We really hope, all of you wonderful people are doing well and keeping yourself safe. Here comes our next event in the series. Let’s step out and be comfortable with our ALAG Gang but make sure you have at least done with one vaccination shot.
About the Event:
Ramadevara betta is a hill in the Ramanagara district. It is a Hindu shrine rising more than 3000 feet. Lord Ram is said to have visited here during his 14 years exile. There is a Ram temple at the top of the hill. It will give you an awesome feeling as you approach the hill. It is here the 1975 super hit movie Sholay was shot. It consists of twin hills with caves and huge rocks. This trek is perfect for beginners. And if time permits we will also visit boating. So register soon.
- Date: 28th August 2021 (Saturday)
- Start point: Majestic (Reporting at 06:00 hours)
- End Point: Majestic (Return at 18:00 hours)
- Transportation: Hired Vehicle
- Difficulty level: Easy (3-5 Km Walk)
- Pax: Min 10 / Max 20
- Cost: INR. 1650/- All Inclusive (Transportation, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Driver Bata, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 20.08.2021 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention(ALAG-28Aug-Your Name) in transfer details.
Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp at 9900027525.