Sat, 31 Jul|
Ride to Avathi Hills & Devanahalli Fort
Photo walk * Bring you vehicle or Join as pillion * Lunch over Story telling
Time & Location
31-Jul-2021, 6:30 am – 5:30 pm
About the Event
We really hope, all of you wonderful people are doing well and keeping yourself safe. Times have been tough in various ways but now we need to learn to live with this new NORMAL.
Let’s step out and be comfortable with our ALAG Gang starting with this RIDE event. Join us with your Motobike or Scooter or Car or as a pillion but make sure you have license and at least done with one vaccination shot.
About the Ride:
We will be visiting two places. First pitstop at Avathi Hills. Short hike on a hilltop providing 360 degree view of the beautiful Nandi Grama and Avathi Area. After spending quality time we will head to second pitstop “Devanahalli Fort – Tipu Sultan’s Birthplace Chieftain Malla Byre Gowda of Avathi, a Vijayanagara empirevassal, built a mud fort in c. 1501 at Devanadoddi (now called Devanahalli). In the late 18th century, Hyder Ali re-constructed the fort in stone resulting in the current structure. Tipu Sultan was born in Devanahalli in 1750. The birthplace of Tipu Sultan, located very close to the Devanahalli Fort is just a small pillared enclosure with a stone tablet which declares the place to be the birth place of Tipu Sultan. Finally, a lunch stop at Café Olive Planet, a military themed café before we head back home. This 70+ KM ride will give everyone opportunity to hike, explore, walk around the ruins, and take amazing photos.
- Date: 31st July 2021 (Sunday)
- Start point: Hebbal Esteem Mall (Reporting at 06:30 hours)
- End Point: Hebbal Esteem Mall (Return at 17:00 hours)
- Transportation: Own vehicle (Two-wheeler or 4-Wheeler)
- Difficulty level: 70+ Approx KM Ride (2-4 Km Walk)
- Pax: Min 10 / Max 20 including Riders & Pillion
- Cost: Rider Or Hired Vehicle
- For Rider: INR. 990/- All Inclusive (South Indian Breakfast, Lunch at Café Olive Planet, Hi-Tea, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
- For Hired Vehicle: 1490/- To & fro Transport + All Inclusive (South Indian Breakfast, Lunch at Café Olive Planet, Hi-Tea, Entry Fee wherever required, Lead Organizer & Basic First Aid)
- Fuel charges to be shared between Pillion and Rider.
- Pillion will be shortlisted only when Rider is comfortable.
- Hired vehicle will only be available if we have more than 5 pax opting for. Starting point Hebbal, Esteem Mall.
- Complete amount will be refunded in case of less people opted for transport.
Registration will be closed once the slots are full or on 25.07.2021 (whichever is earlier). While registering you will see payment options. Kindly pay and register to confirm your seat. Do mention (ALAG-31Jul-Your Name) in transfer details.
Detailed itinerary, things to carry and Do`s & Don’ts will be shared with registered participants. For any query feel free to revert at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 9900027525.